A whole new world....
Well...a BLOG! Imagine that! I have entered a whole new world. Back in the day it was called journaling...but not near as much fun. Oh sure words are great...but music??? Now that is awesome! I guess the real reson for the blog, is to document memories while I still have some.
So about the memory thing...I DO remember that I have three children. They don't live with us anymore.... Empty nesting now... Tara, now married to Garrett, is finishing her last semester of college. They both will graduate December 12, 2008 and then off to a new adventure...hopefully not too far away. The twins are on full time missions for the church. Jared is in the Chile, Vina del Mar Mission and Josh is in the Portugal Lisbon Mission. Amazing experiences are being enjoyed by all.
Rick and I??? Well, we are gettin old. But we are doing it together so it's a beautiful thing. And Pepper keeps us feeling loved. She's our forever baby...THE PRINCESS!
2 comments:
Lynette! I'm so glad you've joined in the fun. The more the merrier!
Yay! Kim left a comment on my blog and said you started one. I assume you were going to tell me.... :) It will be fun to keep up this way.
Post a Comment