Friday, November 14, 2008
Ahhh it's Friday!
Friday is finally here. This has been the longest most grueling week (three weeks actually) I have had in a long time. I am not to the self evaluation stage where I can say..."oh Lynette this was good for you...you learned a lot about yourself," yet. But...the good news is that my former receptionist, Carissa, decided her new job was not for her and is coming home to us. Yea Wooo Hooo! What an answer to prayers, since the girl I hired to replace her did not show up for work last Friday, and left a message on my cell phone that she "quit". Ughhh I think I am getting too old for this! Now I just need a good long restful weekend. Anyone know where and when I can find one?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Come up; it may not be restful but it is always fun!!
Post a Comment