SO I guess I have a blog I forgot about. My friend made it for me at work one day like a year ago, it has nothing on it and to be honest I don't know how it knows it's me, I have only loged in at work once but it linked griggs family to you when I looked at your page ( or any other blog for that matter). Weird. PS. Garrett is practicing his Chinese
3 comments:
Wow, what a wonderful month December will be. Don't forget we have a date on the 6th
SO I guess I have a blog I forgot about. My friend made it for me at work one day like a year ago, it has nothing on it and to be honest I don't know how it knows it's me, I have only loged in at work once but it linked griggs family to you when I looked at your page ( or any other blog for that matter). Weird.
PS. Garrett is practicing his Chinese
Yay! I'm so excited for all the upcoming events. I'm sure you're so proud of Tara and Garrett. Are we going to see you for Christmas???
Post a Comment