Thursday, October 10, 2013

An Old Friend

Well... to say that I am a little tardy in my postings would be an understatement, so I won't even go there.  Fall is in the the air and as stated in posts past, is my FAVORITE season.  I think I get a little reflective during this transition time of year as leaves are falling and the air is cooler and more dense.  I seem to want to "nest" more, eat soup and make crock pot meals as well as bread; and just reflect and contemplate life.  If I am anything..I am predictable, because it happens every year without fail.  Actually it is a comfortable friend that visits me each year and warms my soul.  Welcome dear friend!

So...Rick is in Japan and China on business and my soups are schedule and fall reflections have begun, in full force...

#1  Family...past...present...and future

#2  Testimony of the Gospel...past...present...and future

#3  Temple experiences  (just started working in the temple...more on that later)

#4  Happiness  (Moroni 2:41)

#5  Kindness

Those few will do me for awhile....Welcome Fall!




1 comment:

SuSu said...

I love your blog and your words. Please don't make me wait two more years.