Almost 3 years??? Really??? Well I can't do anything about that, so I will just leave it as...I have been in a fog for the longest time and now that fog is lifting.
Suffice it to say...Jared and Josh returned home from their missions went back to BYU Idaho. Each met young women and married in the temple. Josh is now...Josh and Angie and Jared is now Jared and Melanie.
Tara had a baby girl on November 22, 2009....Claire McKenzie Griggs is the apple of grandma and grandpa's eye. She is turning two next month and is talking non stop. Her red hair is as bright as her smile.
Josh graduated from BYUI in July of this year and was recruited by the Navy. He will be in Naval intelligence as a linguist. We are excited for his adventures...and the BIG adventure starts in April when he will become a Daddy. Angie is pregnant and due April 1. No foolin'!
Rick went back to school and is almost finished with his MBA at Sonoma State. WooHoo!
So that is the update in a nutshell. Hmm is that all that has happended in almost 3 years??? Well I am sure more will find there way into to future posts...but for now, that's all!
I am wondering if Sue will read this and fall over dead that I updated my blog...more on that later!
2 comments:
I didn't know Josh is going to be a daddy! That's SO exciting! Welcome back to blogging by the way, I have missed you!
Sure you start when I'm on the road. Welcome back sister. So happy you are back. I've missed you!
Post a Comment